Research Paper Writing Tips: The Right Way Of Introducing Quotes
Quoting the right way is important. The right quote can add spice, be interesting, be thoughtful, create thinking, be effective, build support, and give respect to your paper. Quoting the wrong way, can make your paper look very amateurish. Here are some tips and advice to help you introduce quotes the right way.
- Introduce your quotes: A quote never just appears out of thin air. You have to inform your reader and introduce the quote properly. Write some kind of information about the quote that is needed. Name the author, give some of his credentials, and give the reader a summary. You don’t have to write everything down, but you should write the author’s name. Example:
- Mister James Smith says, “And whatever Mister James Smith said.”
- James Smith Writes, “whatever it is James Smith wrote.”
- Clearly this statement shows
- This tells us that
- what we learned from this is that
- informs us
Quoting the right way can save you lots of time and make your paper look as professional as possible. But always remember that quoting is not a substitute for your own words. Use them wisely, and they will be a great resource. Using quotes unwisely can lead to many problems and make your paper look sloppy and weak.
We've found a few interesting resources that you might use when writing your essay.
- They write essays and term papers from scratch for students.
- Guide how to write an essay from expert.
- Affordable essay writing service for students.
- 5 paragraph essay writing guide.
- Custom paper writing service for students.
- Very good resource about writing essays
- Legit academic writing service WriteForce is affordable for all students.